Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is made upon the understanding that if accepted by “Operator”, a parking permit or permits for “Customer's” vehicle(s) will be furnished upon the following express conditions to which “Customer” hereby agrees:
- This agreement is solely for the vehicle specified on this application. This agreement may not be assigned to any other vehicle or person or business entity without a new agreement.
- This Agreement is solely for “customer's” license to park ONLY.
- “Operator” shall not be responsible for fire, theft, accident, loss or damage to the vehicle or its contents or for any other damage to “Customer's” vehicle unless such damage was caused by “Operators” gross negligence. “Operator” does not waive any defenses to any claims or any other defenses or remedies available under the law. Maximum liability for loss or damage to property by theft, fire, explosion or otherwise shall be limited to $25,000 unless additional fee is paid when vehicle first parks and receipt is issued for same pursuant to law. All claims for damages are required to be presented to “Operator” BEFORE vehicle leaves facility.
- All monthly payments are due by the 1st of each calendar month otherwise a late fee ($25) will be assessed. “Customer” must pay by mailing payment to PO Box listed in the agreement or other address as designated by “Operator” which may change from time to time. Please put account number on payment.
- “Customer” understands that parking rates are subject to change.
- “Customer” shall advise “Operator” immediately of any change in status of the vehicle covered by this Agreement including license plate. “Customers” MAY NOT substitute any other vehicle unless they have written authorization from “Operator”.
- “Customers” designated spot may be changed by “Operator” without prior consent or notice.
- This Agreement may be terminated by “Operator” at any time upon notice.
- “Customer” is responsible to pay the appropriate sales tax for their account unless they are tax exempt, whereby a tax exempt certificate must be provided to “Operator.”
- “Customer” MUST give 30 days’ written notice to close out their parking account. Such written notice should be sent to the address on this application and sent via registered mail, return receipt. Should this notice NOT be provided, “Operator” will only close out account at least 30 days after notice is given and on the 30th of the month this immediately proceeds. “Customer” is responsible for all parking fees that are related to this time period.
- “Customer” understands that this is an unattended facility and that “Operator” shall not be responsible for loss or damage to the automobile, nor to any personal property which may be contained in it, or any personal injury, nor shall “Operator” be responsible for any damage or personal injury resulting from falling trees/ branches, fire, explosion, falling plaster, steam, water, rain which may leak from any part of building or pipes. “Customer” shall not assign or sublet said reserved parking space.
- “Customer” shall not make any repairs or oil change to my car in the parking facility. Tires must be inflated, and must repair any broken or smashed window glass. Vehicle must have license plates.
- “Customer” understands that if vehicle is parked in a payment without a payment made by the 5th of the month, or in any other space, the vehicle will be towed at “customer’s” expense. If “customer” changes vehicle or license plate number, “operator” must be notified immediately. In the event my car is towed in error, our liability will be limited to paying towing expenses only.